AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

7 months!



Here's my 1st bare belly pic...scary I know!  ::screams::

Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 28 weeks...and still an eggplant...WTF!
Weight gain/loss: don't know
 Symptoms:  uncomfortable belly at times, roids, sleeping issues, lots and lots of peeing, pressure (down there), itchy skin.  But all of these are nit-picky and easy to live with.
Maternity clothes?: all  ::sigh::
Stretch marks?: no!  Thank you genetics!
Sleep:  restless since it's getting harder to get comfortable and since little girl likes to curl up as far out in my belly as possible when I'm laying on my side. 
Best moment this week:  another try at the 3D/4D tonight and finishing the nursery painting (such a load off my mind!)
Food cravings: hot turkey sandwiches, eggs, yogurt, salad with vinegar, APPLES
Gender:  girl...and now I feel great saying that with confidence since the 3D/4D tech said it's 100% a girl!
Belly button in or out?: in...and getting deeper...is that possible?!?
Movement?: tons...but it definitely feels more like large body parts and painful kicks instead of complete rolls like it used to.  Those used to make me so sick, when she rolled over completely, now she's taking my breath away with her kicks and punches. 
Signs of Labor: this week has been BH-free so far.  I attribute it to more water!  I'm a peeing machine...but I'm hydrated!  Never in my life has my pee been so clear.  Truly!
What I miss?: this week it's leaning over to pick up stuff or when I'm holding my son and I try to bend down to get his blanket or clothes on the floor, I get locked up and can't stand without bracing myself.  My hubby even laughed at me the other day when I was taking my pants off at the gym and had to brace myself.  Touching my toes has become quite a comedy for sure. 
What I'm looking forward to:  3D/4D u/s again & the fact that it's now Feb and I can say I'm having a baby in 2 months...even though I have a little less than 3 to go:)
Weekly Wisdom: I've said it once, and I'll say it again...lotion is your friend.  With my pg itchy skin, plus struggling to feel feminine and pretty, lotion really helps on all fronts.  Now if only it would erase those ugly red veins popping up on my left leg!!!
Weekly WTF: gas?!  where did you come from?  I guess I'd rather have gas than acid reflux...but it blows...literally!!
Milestones: 7 months down...3 to go!

Baby, fetus at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
Baby girl's stats:
  • The fetus has its own regular intervals for sleeping and being awake.
  • The weight has increased to 1000 grams and is 37.5cm in length.
  • 2.2 pounds weight and is 14.8 inches in length from head to heel.
  • The feet are just over 2 inches (5.5cm) long.
  • The hair on the head is now clearly visible.
  • The milk teeth have developed under the gums.
  • The eyes are starting to move in their sockets.
Brain waves show rapid eye movement (REM) sleep, which means your baby may be dreaming. Eyelids are opening. Eye color may change within the first six months of life especially if your baby's eyes are blue or gray-blue at birth. Remember to talk to your baby often; reading stories, singing songs has been seen to slow the baby's heart rate. He or she can recognize your voice now and will often calm to it later after birth.   Branches of lungs are quite developed now, so there is a good chance that baby would survive if born prematurely now. If your baby is born this week, the chances of survival is now at least 90 percent. However, some complications are still possible.

No comments: