Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 29 weeks & a squash that looks like a pumpkin :) :)
Weight gain/loss: don't know...don't care :)
Symptoms: not much at all to be honest. If I nit-pick I get have itchy skin and baby's location sometimes hurts or make it hard to breath, but overally I'm feeling like normal Kristin...but much bigger and with a lot less cute clothes and shoes! LOL!
Maternity clothes?: all...got a few new things this week that will hopefully be my last purchases, as long as this groundhog was right and we get some warmer weather soon so I can stop wearing leggings and bust out the dresses and skirts ::prays for 50's::
Stretch marks?: nope...but red veins which I can't wait to get taken off!
Sleep: mostly good now that I have started sleeping with a pillow between my legs with my belly resting on it. I get up once a night to pee, but I can usually make it till 3:30 or 4am.
Best moment this week: definitely doing the work on the nursery and feeling so much farther along now! I am also nesting so I'm getting the house organized slowly as well, which makes me feel accomplished.
Food cravings: still the same stuff...hot turkey sandwiches, eggs, yogurt, salad with vinegar, APPLES, and sweets!
Gender: still a baby girl that's gonna love purple...if it's up to mommy!
Belly button in or out?: in...but could it actually pop out this time?! It could be close.
Movement?: she's a mover for sure, I can't wait to get to the midwife this appt and ask her position. I'm convinced she's still able to change her position drastically because my belly is different shapes every day.
Signs of Labor: no BH this week!
What I miss?: with Valentines Day and a weekend with my old friends coming up...I am sad I can't enjoy a glass of wine, a beer or some vodka during those times.
What I'm looking forward to: getting GD test over with next week and starting week 30 tomorrow!
Weekly Wisdom: if you want a cookie...eat a cookie...no need to suck in the gut these days.
Weekly WTF: can I go 1 hour without the urge to pee please?! As a teacher that can't leave her classroom regularly, this is not a good situation! Please get off my bladder baby! Milestones: entering the 30's :) :)

Baby Girl's Stats:
- Your baby now weighs about 2 and a half pounds (1150gm)
- and is about 15 inches (38.5cm) long from head to heel.
- Brain is busy developing billions of neurons.
- Baby's muscles and lungs are continuing to mature.
- The fetus can taste and respond to pain.
- The milk teeth have developed under the gums.
Baby is also moving from side to side, but probably still is head up. In the next few weeks, they will move to the head down birthing position. At times you may feel as if baby is performing somersaults for an olympic gold medal. Baby may be performing fewer movements because living conditions in the womb are becoming more cramped. The baby is still doing a lot of kicking and stretching. Some of your baby's kicks and punches may even take your breath away.
Baby hears things better from the vibrations all around, and can now distinguish real sounds and voices. Do not forget to continue to 'teach' your baby in the womb by exposing them to music, literature, and simply talking to them. At this stage baby eyes are almost always blue and can distinguish bright sunlight or artificial light through the uterine wall.


No comments:
Post a Comment