So we made a lot of progress on the nursery this weekend. We still need to frame one more painting, find a standing lamp, buy a bar and hang the curtains, hang the mirror, put liner in the drawers and do some organizing of the closet and drawers, put up the diaper stacker (when I find one), fnd and buy a small bookshelf and buy and put up a growth chart (wow..that list is longer than I thought...). But...I feel really great about what we've done, and I know baby girl could come home tomorrow and we'd be in great shape. At least we have a changing table, a place to put the wipes, and some of the clothes washed. She won't sleep in the crib overnight at first, so we have time to organize. Plus, my mom (queen of organization and cleaning) is coming to visit over spring break so she'll help me finish the last few projects I'm sure. So, here's a sneak peek at our nursery progress. I swear it's the dream room I never had as a kid! I hope she loves it as much as her mommy loved decorating it.

1 comment:
I love it :) Very pretty!!
Post a Comment