Today was full of a celebration of life and of death. My bff from HS had her beautiful baby boy today, 2 days before her due date and in an incredibly fast, impressive fashion. Baby boy was 7lbs and 19" and is the cutest. The joy and love I felt when he arrived was almost as good as having my own, as my friend and her family are like family to me. It was a beautiful way to start my day.
Unfortunately, a bump friend went through an incredible loss today as well, losing her twins at 18 weeks. Sometimes I ask myself, why do things happen the way they do?! This question of why some thrive and some perish has always plagued me. God must have a greater plan, and I hope he knows what he is doing. I have to trust he does. I'm sending prayers to my bump friend that she and her family have the strength they may need to get through this difficult time.

No comments:
Post a Comment