AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Pants Suck



So I have decided that pants totally suck in the 3rd tri!  At this point in my first pregnancy with DS it was getting warmer out in late March and early April.  As a result, I wore dresses and skirts pretty much everyday to work, and when I wasn't at work I was in comfy workout clothes.  I never had to deal with being so covered up this far into my pregnancy.  Now in the dead of winter, and definitely bigger this time...I'm stuck wearing uncomfortable pants everyday...or dresses with leggings that constantly fall down.  I'm miserable!  Today is jeans day at work...if we wear our promote reading tshirts...and I'm not even happy wearing jeans.  In fact, I think I hate jeans the most!  The over-the-belly pants get stuck to shirts and feel binding, but the under-the-belly pants fall down.  So...pretty much pants suck!  Nothing further!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN!!! I'm against pants while being pregnant as well.