This weekend we took little man to a sibling class to help prepare him to be a big brother. It was also killing two birds with one stone, since we wanted to take a tour of L&D and the maternity floor in the new hospital we will give birth in, but we really didn't want to have to sign up for the formal "tour". I knew these items would be included in the little sibs class, and it would make Ty-man feel special and important in his new upcoming roll as big brother. Plus...he got a free tshirt, which I knew would thrill him to pieces. Although he wasn't the most attentive student the entire time, I do feel he got quite a bit out of the class, even being able to take a look at some newborns in the nursery at the hospital. It was priceless to watch him be so mindful of covering up that baby girl doll, and such fun watching him try to change a diaper. Less than 2 months to go!

2 comments:
Aw, that's so adorable! he'll be a wonderful big brother :)
Such a sweet moment to share! Thanks :)
Post a Comment