AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What I REALLY want to say...

person - "How are you feeling"

me - "hanging in there"

What I REALLY want to say - "Like a whale actually!  My vag feels like it's going to split in two, I am convinced baby girl is trying to wave to me on a daily basis and/or claw her way out, I can't make it 20 minutes without having to pee and then it's just a trickle even though it feels like I might piss my pants at any moment, I can't sleep more than an hour without peeing or struggling to flip over, I'm cranky and trying not to snap at you right now, I can't even sit vertically anymore...only leaning or laying down works, I don't recognize any part of my body right now, if I sneeze or laugh I might piddle like a puppy, I really don't want to be here at work right now and could care less about the stack of papers to be graded, my stomach and intestines are being so smushed I can't eat full meals anymore and certainly can't move my bowels these days, I might snap at any number of annoying students at any moment, I wish baby girl out everyday even though I know she's not done "cooking"...I secretly wish for preterm labor, and I'm really sick of you telling me how "adorable" I am because you and I both know it's a crock!  But thanks for asking!"

2 comments:

kjw said...

Took the words right out of my mouth! Hang in there - we're getting towards the end :)

Ashley said...

I so feel you! I'm so tired of not being able to say what I really feel to my co-workers...I'm a teacher too and I think that not getting any sleep in these last few weeks of pregnancy is really taking its toll on me.