AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Slight Progress

I had my now weekly appointment today with the midwife practice.  I had my GBS (group B strep) test and my first internal exam.  All was normal (BP, weight, urine, measurements), baby girl was head down (the midwife said she could feel the nice round head really low in my cervix so "no wonder I could feel all that pressure") & I was a fingertip dialated and am softening.  I know a fingertip isn't much, but I'll take any progress these days!  My midwife is on call 1 time a week and I got those dates today.  So it looks like if the induction is going to be necessary in my 39th week (if needed of course) it will be the 22nd of April, which is Good Friday.  I'm hoping I go on my own before that...but Good Friday is a perfect date!  :)  It will get me home from the hospital in time to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton get hitched.  Hours of mindless coverage...a new moms dream! My next appt is on Monday!  Time is ticking by.  I'm in my 20's!

No comments: