Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 33 weeks
Weight gain/loss: just under 30 lbs ::gulp::
Symptoms: sudden exhaustion that comes out of nowhere, some discomfort depending on where baby girl is sitting, constant peeing (since lightening has occurred lately), itchy and dry skin
Maternity clothes?: except workout clothes and a couple dresses, all
Stretch marks?: love you genetics...still a negative!
Sleep: I started doing something weird lately, I am propping myself up with 2 pillows and not using a pillow between my legs anymore. Being propped up is uncomfortable when I'm falling asleep, but it allows me to STAY asleep until peeing wakes me (or if I'm lucky I don't have to pee and can sleep most of the night).
Best moment this week: not much exciting these days...I feel like we're poking along. I guess it would be connecting with a labor buddy and getting to know her! I guess I was also very excited about the nesting progress this past weekend, and the amazing shelves my DH put up in the closets! Yaaa!
Food cravings: pretty much the same: fruit, hot turkey sandwiches, yogurt (banana specifically), sweets, and this week I added hummus and anything salty (potato chips, fries, etc)
Gender: a girl with a beautiful purple room!
Belly button in or out?: holding on...barely...but soooo ugly (see photo...ick!) - top two holes are from my belly ring...the bottom one is my icky belly button!!!!!!!
Movement?: butt mania - her behind is constantly pushing out and her feet are kicking my sides. She is definitely head-down though because I dropped, the pressure has increased, I have to pee constantly, and when she has hiccups they are always down really low.
Signs of Labor: had a string of BH contractions last night, but they normally occur in the middle of the week when I get stressed and tired out
What I miss?: you name it...I miss it...cute clothes, my heels, running (had to forgo running for the first time last night and I was sooooooo depressed), alcohol, feeling pretty, being comfortable sitting on the couch without having to be horizontal, picking up my son with ease, not having to literally "ROLL" out of bed (how embarassing), not having to rely so heavily on my hubby (poor man)...there's more I'm sure
What I'm looking forward to: spring break! 13.5 school days left! I so very much need the break! Also my parents are coming to visit over spring break, and I love visiting with them.
Weekly Wisdom: exercise definitely keeps swelling at bay, at least that's my professional opinion on that matter! I also highly recommend spray tanning...I feel so much more "glowy" and less pasty. I plan to go again before delivery too, maybe 1 or 2 times.
Weekly WTF: tmi warning: what's with this electric yellow discharge? I mean...gross!\
Milestones: got lots of organizing and cleaning done this past weekend, the diaper stacker finally came, and things are coming into place.
Baby Girl's stats:
Note: this picture is exactly how I feel...butt and feet pressure constantly!

For all the weight and bulk you’re lugging around these days, you’d think your little champ would weigh more than a mere 4 pounds!But once you add in the placenta, amniotic fluid, and extra blood, you've got at least 10 pounds of baby and their life-support gear smooshed up against your organs!
In terms of appearance, your sweet lil' looker is getting cuter and pudgier every day as they pile on that adorable baby fat.And as you know all too well, your womb kick-boxer is getting stronger with every passing day. Heck, it’s even possible to observe a well-placed belly-wobbling kick just by watching your belly! Despite their obviously increasing strength, your bigger-by-the-day baby will actually start dropping their rate of movement in the last few weeks, no thanks to their restricted womb space.
In terms of appearance, your sweet lil' looker is getting cuter and pudgier every day as they pile on that adorable baby fat.And as you know all too well, your womb kick-boxer is getting stronger with every passing day. Heck, it’s even possible to observe a well-placed belly-wobbling kick just by watching your belly! Despite their obviously increasing strength, your bigger-by-the-day baby will actually start dropping their rate of movement in the last few weeks, no thanks to their restricted womb space.



1 comment:
My belly button looks very similar - except I have a gall bladder surgery scar right under mine to add even more weirdness to it.
And I totally agree with exercise helping with swelling. I was able to get in a run last night (yay!) and my boots are very loose on my calves today.
You look great as always, by the way :)
Post a Comment