Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 34 weeks...possibly only 5 weeks left if I get induced again! :)
Weight gain/loss: total is just under 30 lbs...but I was excited because at my midwife appt I had gained NO WEIGHT since my last appt! whoot whoot!
Symptoms: nausea (new in the past two days), tired and cranky, lots of pressure, back pain
Maternity clothes?: except workout clothes and a couple dresses, all
Stretch marks?: nope...but I'm always searching for some
Sleep: off and on...getting up 3 times on avg to pee these days, and I probably flip from side to side once an hour. I'm still sleeping propped up
Best moment this week: definitely my surprise "sprinkle" hosted by my hubby's family...I was completely surprised. They definitely got me!
Food cravings: really not much. These days baby girl is definitely laying on my stomach and intestinal tract...so I'm not very hungry for a big meal, but snacking is all that works. My bowels have also slowed considerably. All in all...I'm not really "enjoying" eating like I had been. I'm still into the same stuff when I can though...hummus, pretzel crackers, lots of fruit, hot turkey sandwiches, tuna, salad, dark chocolate or any sweets and yogurt
Gender: girl...I hope
Belly button in or out?: neither...ick!
Movement?: no more rolls or kicks...just jutting out at all angles, lots of butts and feet
Signs of Labor: some BH here and there, I do think I'm dialated though...just a feeling
What I miss?: lately it's being able to sit upright with any degree of comfort. I remmeber this with DS, it's like the only way I'm comfortable is if I'm leaning back while sitting or in a completely horizontal position. It sucks. Even sitting cross-legged on the floor is no longer conducive to the growing belly. It sucks because I can't enjoy sitting down to dinner with my family since I'm so uncomfortable in the chair :(
What I'm looking forward to: my appt with my midwife today...I've missed Stacy and have lots of questions for her. Spring break is also 8 more school days away...so that's exciting and do-able (I hope).
Weekly Wisdom: At this point in your pregnancy, if you can, ditch the pants! Dresses and skirts are far more cozy for work hours, and sweatpants are great for afterwards.
Weekly WTF: Bowels have officially slowed to a snail pace...sucks! Relief is no longer possible :(
Milestones: 35/35 is 1 week away! Yippee! We also got our new stroller picked out and put together and I finally picked up my ergo carrier! Whoot Whoot!
Baby Girl's Stats:

Besides looking like a newborn at 34 weeks of pregnancy, your baby is acting like a newborn as well. Her eyes open when she’s awake and close when she is sleeping. Her sleeping cycles are the same now as they will be when she is born. She has learned to blink and can see better when a bright light is shined on your stomach. She recognizes voice and sound patterns from the outside world and is most comforted by the sound of your voice.
She weighs about 4 ¾ pounds now and is about 18 inches long. Her fingernails have reached the end of her fingertips at week 34 of pregnancy and she may even scratch her face before she is born. Her fat layers are growing every week to fill up that wrinkly skin and she may have already turned into the head down position for labor.
Your baby’s central nervous system is still maturing, and her lungs are almost fully ready to breathe air. If your baby is born this week, she has a 99% chance of survival outside of the womb, pretty darn good odds.



No comments:
Post a Comment