
So I currently live my life as a series of countdowns. It makes time pass more easily, and the wait to meet baby and not be pregnant anymore seem more bearable. So here's how I currently live my life:
1 day left until the weekend - whoot whoot!!
2 friends have had their babies that have been pg along with me, 1 to go
* bf from home - check
* bumpie turned IRL friend - check
* labor buddy (kestock) - 2.5 weeks ahead of me
5 days left until I'm at 35/35 - big milestone
7 more school days till spring break - oh do I need that break!
17 more days of school left till my maternity leave
34 more days till I'm 39 weeks and have the option to be induced if I've progressed
41 more days left until my due date
I feel a bit guilty because I'm counting down my life away, essentially, but it's the only way I can stay sane. I'm a marathon runner (well not currently, but usually)...I am tough. I can do anything slowly and steadily, as long as I know that finish line is there and within reach. So here's to my latest marathon. I'm ticking off the miles...the finish line is in sight!


3 comments:
I love it! It's a great way to keep focused and have the end in sight :)
Don't feel guilty - I have the same countdowns going on in my head, too. It's the only way to keep from going crazy at this point!
I'm glad I can be part of the countdown! lol I don't blame you...you got to do whatever it takes to stay sane! I'm so excited for you, she'll be here before you know it and will be so beautiful!!
Post a Comment