AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

NINE MONTHS!





Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 36 weeks, 1 day
Weight gain/loss: just over 30lbs
 Symptoms:  cough, headache, nausea, tired, back pain, pressure, lack of sleep
Maternity clothes?: except workout clothes and a couple dresses, all
Stretch marks?: nope!  My blue veins on my belly are so gross though.  I know it's because my belly is stretching and that it's temporary...but ick!
Sleep:  crappy! 
Best moment this week:  my surprise book club baby shower & my parents coming in town to help me prep for this baby
Food cravings: nada!  I drink a lot of water & can only have very small meals.  Eating isn't all that fun anymore.
Gender:  omg it's gonna be a girl...starting to sink in now!
Belly button in or out?: neither...but still not popping out
 Movement?: my whole belly does the wave, and I get feet on either side all the time.  I also can feel my butt move involuntarily when I lay on my side...so that baby head is definitely down low.
Signs of Labor: lots of BH, back pain and nausea/headache
What I miss?: a body that isn't so freaking heavy to carry around & not getting winded walking up the stairs
What I'm looking forward to:  weekly MW appts and following my "progress" & an actual induction date to look forward to
Weekly Wisdom: the days of a laptop or my child on my lap are gone...as is my lap.  ::sigh::
Weekly WTF:  2 weeks with this cough....2 FREAKING WEEKS!  WTF!
Milestones: officially 9 months pregnant (wow!!!) and the nursery is done, car seat in, cleaning done, cradle up...we're ready! 

Baby Girl's Stats:
Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs 6 pounds and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of her first bowel movement.  At the end of this week, your baby will be considered full-term.

No comments: