AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lets play...am I bigger this time?

Here are two photos of me around this time with DS (04.07):


and...here I am this time with DD (03.11)

Sadly...I think the answer is obvious...which must be the reason my belly button has started to disappear.  I now have neither an innie nor an outie.  It's a non-belly button...lol.  Fun times.  In other news...I think I've dropped this week.  This is both exciting and nerve-racking.  The rumor is that you drop about 6 weeks before you give birth...that's about perfectly on 39 weeks.  I'll take it! 

3 comments:

The Maiden Metallurgist said...

You look great!

I hope that 6 week rumor isn't true for me! This boy is way up in my ribs, and I'm due in less than five weeks!

kjw said...

Definitely a difference, but you still look fantastic!

Catherine said...

you look great!!! I can't believe she's almost here :)