I don't know who to blame this one on...God, the karma bitches, daycare germs, dumb luck, whatever...but I have a terrible horrible cough. Now normally a cough and some sniffles would barely rattle my cage. I am pretty tough when it comes to working "through" illness, especially after 16 weeks of 1st tri nausea and two pregancies...not to mention 7 marathons. I can deal with pain and suffering.
But this cough has gone from comical to downright tragic in about 24 hours. See...problem is...I need to cough to clear my airway, it's the only way to get the necessary oxygen to, say, walk up stairs, pick up my son, roll out of bed, teach...you know...the normal stuff. So...I cough. And when I do guess what happens...I PEE! So thank you germ Gods...I hope you're enjoying your funny joke, and the small amount of pee running down my leg. AWESOME! Oh the joys of pregnancy.
P.S. Have you ever seen a patron at your gym with pee trickling down their leg? Well...the members of my gym have. ::sigh::


1 comment:
Oh can I commiserate! I've had the nasty cough all week and depends have sadly crossed my mind :(
feel better, lady! and take it easy!
Post a Comment