AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

No Hidding This Anymore

Today I went "belly out" and let it all hang out in all it's belly glory.  I don't think I'm hiding this belly anymore!!!!  Even one of the janitors said to me this morning..."have you found out what you're having yet"? Guess I'm "out".  :)

In other exciting news...I scheduled the big anatomy ultrasound yesterday at my dr appt.  Ultrasound is scheduled for Monday, November 29th at 3:30pm!  After a very "normal" dr appt (you know...pee in a cup, get on the scale, talk to my midwife about any concerns, blah blah blah)...my midwife made a sex guess...she thinks it's a boy.  Join the club!  Heartbeat was in the 130's and all looks good.  I opted out of the quad screen.  After speaking to my midwife, the results of the screen wouldn't affect my decision to keep this baby, and we can get most of this info at the u/s coming up...so what's the point of making myself more crazy than I already am about this pregnancy.  So that's that...no quad screen.  The next "tests" aren't until 28 weeks, the lovely glucose test (gag me!).  So...we're moving along!
 

No comments: