
Aside: Has anyone tried the Ruby Tuesday's salad buffet?? TO DIE FOR! They make their own croutons...yes folks...they're fresh. They were even warm, and were crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. It was heaven in a little cube! Highly recommended. I must also point out that they had chick peas too! I died and went to heaven. Oh...and did I mention vinaigrette too! Ruby Tuesdays salad = happy pregnant lady! Simple pleasures. Now if only I was smart enough to bring a baggie in my purse so I could stash away some of those heaven cubes! ::sigh::
Anyway, back to the movement...
Little lovebug has been moving all day and it was all confirmed by the home doppler, when I felt movement, the doppler registered a kick or movement. Whoot whoot!
It's fabulous! Now if we could only stop calling this baby "it"!!


No comments:
Post a Comment