AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Tick Tick Tick



I am feeling like a ticking time bomb these days...constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.  Everyday at work another colleague makes a commen t like "wow, I'm so surprised you didn't have your baby this weekend" or "I can't believe you're still here" or "wow you like exhausted...it's time for that baby to come out"...TICK TICK TICK


My students are hilarious too, if I groan when I pick something up they're like "are you going to have that baby Mrs. S", "did your water just break", "Do you need us to call an ambulance", "Did it happen yet".  TICK TICK TICK


My family and friends are on pins and needles.  I think my mom picks up the phone saying "how are you feeling" everyday.  My hubby asks me if I need to go to the hospital with every series of contractions.  TICK TICK TICK


Well today I've joined in the countdown!  Things are happening in my body that aren't normal and I'M FEELING SO WEIRD!  I truly believe I'm not going to make it to my induction next week.  Here's what I see happening...
lots of cramps (none before now, just regular BH)
BH that have been coming on spaced out for about 24 hours
lightening (I think she dropped AGAIN)
acne
oily skin
lots of discharge
feeling of nausea
hunger
and just over lunch...my bloody show.
TICK TICK TICK


Where's the BOOM???

No comments: