
So depending on what countdown you use...or what due date you believe...I'm about 19-20 days away from my due date. Now to the layperson that seems "so close"...but to me...it's an eternity. With that being said, I'm determined to go into these last days with a positive attitude, or at least fake one. According to my students last time I was pregnant with DS, and the rumor mill, I was a bit of a cranky biatch the last time I was pg. So I'm really TRYING to keep a smile on my face, and cheerfully field the following constant and ANNOYING questions/comments: "how much longer", "you really popped", "you don't look that big", "what are you going to name her", "how much does she wear", "what are you having", "when's your due date", "how are you feeling", "how are you doing it"...and on and on and on...
Although I am cheery at work, and try to smile and thank those that make sweet comments to me about how I look, or how nuts I look working out, or how I'm supposedly NOT waddling (well thanks, I think)...what I really feel is:
- uncomfortable and wishing I could sit upright
- heavy
- like I need to pee a river, but it comes out a dribble
- praying that I might have a BM at some point this week
- sitting on one cheek or the other because my tailbone feels like it's been in a fight...battered and bruised
- swollen "down there"
- like I'm being stretched to the max at all times - thank you little baby feet
- that I'm looking at someone else's mangled body in the mirror
- what's with this not even close to straight linea negra?!
- my belly button looks like a huge scar instead of a flat belly button
- if I find one more red spider vein on my legs I might scream
- I might not have "cankles"...but my ankles ain't pretty
- do my boobs have to literally "rest" on my belly? How fair is that?!
- holy areolas batman...and leaking colostrum...oh thank you kindly!

No comments:
Post a Comment