AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

Finally a 3T Streak!

So I've mentioned many times how important the ladies on thebump.com are to me in the long and painful process of SIF, as well as the days of pregnancy.  There is a board on the bump that holds a special place in my heart, a place that has always felt like home and the ladies like family.  This board is "trouble trying to conceive" otherwise known by us bumpies as 3T.  It's been a difficult few months over at 3T, as ladies seem to have lots of bad news, unsuccessful cycles and just an overall difficult time.  However...I am pleased to announce that we've been on quite a streak as of late!  Some of the ladies I've watched struggle for some time are finally getting their miracle babies, and I could not be happier for them.  I know most of you know who you are...but special congrats go out to...

heathercara
magnolia_femme - it's twins!!! :)
WI_mommy
blueyezz
Pappsy
AmberZtobe
jesselayne

I'm sure there are others I am forgetting...but I'm just so over-the-moon for these ladies! :)  H&H 9 months you all!  ::hugs::

2 comments:

Marissa said...

Awww, thanks sweetie! I am so happy to be able to share this with you! Can't wait til your little girl is here! Won't be long now!!! :-)

Papps said...

Aw, thanks hon! And I can't wait to meet your little girl!!