AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Last Stand

This is my last week at work!  Thank the lord!  Teaching self-involved HS kids who have very little compassion for my current state isn't really smooth-sailing at 38 weeks!  I'm so over it!  I'm prepped...could leave anytime and feel organized...and I'm just so over the stairs here!  I don't count today because I'm already here...so...4 days!!!!!!!!!!!  I can do it right?!  I hope so. 

I waver between really wanting to make it the week, and praying every night she decides to break my water and come into this world.  I'm not sure I'm really looking forward to being "lazy".  I'm truly NO GOOD at doing nothing...and it often-times sends me into a tailspin of depression.  So...a day or two next week would be fine with me, then come on into the world baby B.  I'm also still working out.  At this point it's a challenge to keep going!  15 days till my due date...and maybe only 11 till an induction date. 

Is that a light at the end of a very long tunnel I see????

No comments: