Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 27 weeks...3rd tri baby!!
Weight gain/loss: don't know
Symptoms: some days I'm overly tired, I think my roids are back ::sigh:: and a bit uncomfortable at times, but no serious SX
Maternity clothes?: all ::sigh::
Stretch marks?: no! Thank you genetics!
Sleep: actually pretty well lately, less peeing & more heavy sleep.
Best moment this week: 3rd tri milestone & our 3D u/s on Thursday, can't wait!
Food cravings: same...yogurt, fruit, salad, turkey sandwiches (hot), sweets
Gender: girl...3D/4D in 2 days!!!! Can't wait to share those images :)
Belly button in or out?: in...and getting deeper...is that possible?!?
Movement?: more body parts definitely
Signs of Labor: scarily yes...lots of BH and weird, random pains. I always worry I'm leaking too. I'm defintely on high alert. I am convinced this baby girl won't stay in for 40 full weeks. She wants out!
What I miss?: not getting looks at the gym. Mind your own business people! Not having to brace myself when I put on pants/shorts. I feel like I'm elderly.
What I'm looking forward to: 3D/4D u/s on Thursday!!! Can't wait to put to rest all my fears that they have this wrong.
Weekly Wisdom: sometimes you just have to throw vanity to the wind if you want to be coifed "down there"...I'm letting it grow out for 2 longs weeks so I can finally get a wax! It feels so weird and I feel akward letting it all go...but my waxer says it's necessary to get a good wax done. So...it is what it is... At least I can't see it. Lol!
Weekly WTF: How in the world am I going to teach for 13 more weeks?
Milestones: 3rd tri and 1 more wall to paint in the nursery. I also ordered the art prints, got some blankets and burp cloths, did some baby laundry of DS's old stuff that is gender-neutral & we got the crib out of storage. Baby steps...literally!
Baby Girl's Stats:
- The fetus weighs almost 2 pounds now and is about 14.5 inches long.
- The head is over 2.5 inches (7cm) in diameter.
- Your baby's hearing continues to develop.
- The eyes can blink, open and close.
Your little one's brain continues its rapid growth. Don't forget to share music, conversation, and even books with your baby. Baby may start to recognize your voice as well as your partner, so be sure to say lots of nice things.
The retina at the back of your baby's eyes is beginning to develop. Those beautiful baby eyes can open now, and the baby will notice and may turn his or her head if you shine a flashlight against your belly.
At 27 weeks, your baby's length will have tripled or quadrupled from the 14 week mark. If your baby is born this week, the chances of survival is now at least 80 percent. However, serious complications are still possible.

**Stay tuned for photos/video from the 3D/4D u/s on Thursday!

2 comments:
GIrl, you look better than I do and I'm not even pregnant!! :)
awe thanks Papps!
Post a Comment