So word on the street is that I "popped". Although I know they are trying to be endearing and gentle about how much bigger I am this time...do you have to say it like that?! For some reason saying I "popped" to me just means "holy shit girl, you're getting huge". I already feel like a house, and am definitely struggling with energy and being comfortable when I have a preschooler at home to care for, carry around and run after. Good thing is, I'm still trying to get to the gym 5 or so days a week, although this snow & the fact that Ty has been sick for going on 5 days hasn't helped my schedule. My goal is to run until I'm 30 weeks, so that means I have 3.5 more weeks to reach my goal, then I'll probably walk/run and get back to spinning more. All I can do is "try" to stay in shape right?! What will be with my body will be....::sigh::
I guess here's to "popping".
Don't worry...it's non-alcoholic...although I wish it was a nice cold one! I could certainly use it, or 5...
And here I am "popped" yesterday! LOL! :)
4 comments:
You looks great!!!
Oops, you LOOK great :-) I can't type today! Such a cute bump you have.
Such a great picture! You look adorable :)
I nominated you for the stylish blog award... details are in my blog!
You look amazing! So excited to see your little girl!
Post a Comment