AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Monday, September 13, 2010

Weird Cravings

If being pregnant, bloated, burpy, constipated, metal-mouthed and big boobed wasn't an adventure enough...my weird 1st tri cravings have kicked in.  I have pretty much given up control to them, as they are the only way I prevent the gagging and near-barfing that I've been going through.  They also keep the dizziness and headaches at bay, and sometimes even help the metal-mouth.  So now for this week's 1st tri cravings:

Frozen Fruit...yes I said frozen...and I like it cold.  None of that defrosting stuff.
Krispy Kreme Donut holes ~ need I say more...
McDonalds Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel ~ and often times when it's not available :(
Anything with syrup!  If I could, I'd put it on my salad... (I do prefer the butter lite version though!)
Salad w/ oil & vinegar...I'm obsessed with oil & vinegar for some reason! I guess it's good I'm getting some foliage in there somewhere.  All other veggies and fruits gross me out (besides the frozen kind that is...fruit only please!)
Anyone willing to have lunch or dinner with me?!  Probably not. 

No comments: