AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Our Superdad!

I have a super husband.  I'm just plain lucky.  He's the most understanding guy when it comes to this pregnancy stuff.  He may not pick up his clothes and put them in the hamper, he does leave his socks all over the house & he frequently forgets when I ask him to do things...but he always comes through for me when I really need him.  I have felt completely exhausted with this little guy/girl growing inside of me, much earlier than I did with Ty.  Feeling this way has thrown me for a complete loop and knocked me on my butt.  We have a 3 year old son who is a very active little boy.  Usually I'm right there with the cars, bike rides and park trips.  But since this nausea and exhaustion hit...I've sucked...but thank God I have my man...Superdad extraordinare.  He's really stepped up, and I'm so thankful! I love you honey!  Ty is so lucky to have you & so am I! 

No comments: