AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Twenty-Three

The above photo is me before a workout...so don't mind the outfit.

Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 23 weeks, 1 day
Weight gain/loss: don't know...and that will continue
Symptoms:  not much at all.  I'm definitely hungrier & exhausted at the end of the day.  But, the last two runs I've had have been the best thus far.  I felt great.  Here's hoping that will continue. 
Maternity clothes?: all  ::sigh::
Stretch marks?: no!  Thank you genetics!
Sleep:  like death
Best moment this week:  my family telling me I'm "not that big".  It's a small one, but when you feel like a house...it helps!
Food cravings: not much, but definitely enjoy food again finally
Gender:  little girl
Belly button in or out?: in, but belly ring is getting uncomfortable
Movement?: lots and lots.  She's feisty like her mommy!
Signs of Labor: thank God no
What I miss?: non-bleeding gums...gross!
What I'm looking forward to:  finally getting started on the nursery
Weekly Wisdom: kegels!  peeing when sneezing is back!
Weekly WTF: another red spider vein...really body????
Milestones: less than a week from 6 months pg!  that just feels like a milestone to me...and only 19 days from under 100 days left in 40 full weeks (and I think I'll only go 39!) :) :)
 

No comments: