We plan to paint the room for Bryn a light purple (hopefully soon) and do wainscoting on the bottom, in white. Many accessories will be in sage green, like the chair, laundry bin, etc. But in the meantime...we are buying accessories, furniture, etc. Frankly, I think we're both just delaying the work that doing the room entails. It does seem daunting. Here are a few items:
In Ty's room, we had a wooden rocker, much smaller than this one. It was so hard to breastfeed in it, so I vowed with this one we'd invest in an upholstered glider that swivels and rocks. I longed for a PBK chair, but I was no dummy. I shopped around and found this deal on target.com. Thank God I have an awesome cousin who is a big-wig at Target. She got me a sweet deal, and I think we saved over 50% from what I would have paid at PBK. And...the chair is gorgeous too! Loves it! It's white with green stripes. :)
The new tall Kendall dresser from PBK outlet that I got at 60% retail (a savings high I lived on for a week...ya me!)
The bedding is from Land of Nod. I have always dreamed of having a little girl's room to pass on my purple obsession to. I also love modern/clean decor. I love this stuff. The sheet on the right is from PBK, and it brings in the green too. I also have the changing pad cover and a crib skirt in the same pattern as the blanket.

No comments:
Post a Comment