After struggling with SIF, and with a little help from an RE, we finally got our perfect family of four!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Twelve Weeks!!
Lovebug's Stats:
The most dramatic development this week: reflexes. Your baby's fingers will soon begin to open and close, his toes will curl, his eye muscles will clench, and his mouth will make sucking movements. In fact, if you prod your abdomen, your baby will squirm in response, although you won't be able to feel it. His intestines, which have grown so fast that they protrude into the umbilical cord, will start to move into his abdominal cavity about now, and his kidneys will begin excreting urine into his bladder.
Meanwhile, nerve cells are multiplying rapidly, and in your baby's brain, synapses are forming furiously. His face looks unquestionably human: His eyes have moved from the sides to the front of his head, and his ears are right where they should be. From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce.
Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 12 weeks! 1 more till 1st tri is over!!!
Weight gain/loss: Have no idea...too scared to get on that scale. Friends at work are commenting on my little belly though. Not sure if that's good or bad at 12 weeks! lol!
Symptoms: up & down feeling...good 1 day...horrible the next. I have fallen asleep with Ty the last 3 nights...so that's 8pm nite-nite time for Ty and Mommy. Pathetic!
Maternity clothes?: Pants...yes...just for comfort. Mommy took me shopping for some flowy tops last weekend, so those are working for now.
Stretch marks?: nope. Moisturizing like crazy!
Sleep: early and often
Best moment this week: the 1 day I felt like "myself"
Food cravings: water, and lots of it! not much else to "crave".
Gender: Had my first gender dream last night...it was a boy that looked identical to Ty. LOL! So this week...a boy!
Belly button in or out?: in, should stay that way. I should think about changing out my belly ring though.
Movement?: little pops have started when I'm laying still...it's definitely not gas!
Signs of Labor: Well I hope not!
What I miss?: working out! Oh how I miss you!
What I'm looking forward to: reconnecting with my hubby, as we pass like ships these days since I'm sleeping so much.
Weekly Wisdom: fiber products are not a joke...they work...and I swear an apple is the best and only remedy for constipation! Coffee doesn't even work anymore.
Weekly WTF: will I ever poop again??? Sorry for the tmi!
Milestones: Baby is a plum...and I'm less than a week from 2nd tri! I might make an informal announcement on fb soon too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment