
I'm finally in my 2nd tri...yippee!
Lovebug's Stats:
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.
Mommy's Stats:
How far along?: 13 weeks, and a bit more (I'm running late this week)
Weight gain/loss: I think 4-5lbs since I got KU.
Symptoms: only exhaustion after 9:30pm. This week has been my best string of good days thusfar. 4 in a row! Keep em coming!
Maternity clothes?: Pants and brought a few tops up from the basement this week...they really do = comfort. I've thrown in the towel
Stretch marks?: nope. Moisturizing like crazy!
Sleep: every night at 9:30 sharp I pass out on the couch.
Best moment this week: 2nd tri milestone!!!
Food cravings: peaches! Do you think it's cause the baby is the size of a peach right now? Gender: Haven't thought much about it this week, but have cut down our name list.
Belly button in or out?: in
Movement?: yep...pops are definitely real
Signs of Labor: uh...no...but had a dream I went into premature labor...icky dream!
What I miss?: this week...alcohol. It was torture to attend book club this week without a glass of wine in my hand. (whine...lol...play on words!)
What I'm looking forward to: it being obvious to strangers I'm pregnant and not fat!
Weekly Wisdom: exercise actually makes me have more energy for the evening hours
Weekly WTF: porn boobs...stop growing...please!
Milestones: 2nd tri...obviously...and less than 5 weeks until we find out the gender! We will find out in the 19th week.

No comments:
Post a Comment