Yesterday we graduated from our miracle-worker RE. It was a bitter-sweet day, as we have been so lucky to be able to see our lovebug every 2 weeks since 5 weeks, and to be so closely monitored with such special care. But, graduating from the RE means they believe we will have a viable, safe, full-term, healthy pregnancy!!! That is quite a milestone, to say the least! :) It also means I can say BYE BYE to the icky vag progesterone I've been taking forever (thank the Lord!). As always, we were both nervous waiting for the Dr, Mike was masking it more than me. But after seeing the baby move, seeing its facial features, fingers, legs all tucked up and watching it move and jump...we were set at ease and more in love than ever. It was quite a day.
At the end of our appointment, the staff all congratulated me and I got a silver spoon and a congrats package of stuff. It was such a fun experience, much different than every other time I've been in their office praying for good news or bloodwork. Dr. Chin and his staff are incredible, and I'm so blessed to have connected with them. I may have bucked his every suggestion about cutting down on running and gaining weight...but boy am I glad I listened in the end. We have a miracle coming in 6 months! OMG!
Here's lovebug at 11 weeks, measuring just under a week ahead! We Scherman/Burkle's have big babies! :)
Note: it's a full-frontal, you're looking at the baby head-on.
I like this one the best, cause you can see the entire body, leg are curled up in front on the left side. You can even pick out the eyes, nose and mouth, as well as each finger. So cool!



No comments:
Post a Comment