AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Sunday, August 22, 2010

OMG I think I'm PG!

What a rollercoaster we have been on the past year. Ever since Tyler turned 2, we have been trying to give him a sibling. After 2 losses, countless Dr appts, a specialist, bloodwork, procedures, fertilty drugs, and a whole lot of praying...we are finally blessed with miracle #2! I am over the moon. I have been testing since 11dpo, and it is now 18dpo...so you can imagine how many tests are floating around our house. Today I got to see the most beautiful words on a digital test, "pregnant". We are cautious, since we have had 2 other m/c. Our betas are tomorrow, so I am hoping for confirmation then. Right now, I'm just floating on air! I feel like I'm ME again, like a huge weight has been lifted. God is good!

No comments: