AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

It's Officially Official!

I got my second beta results today and it was 1959!!  The nurse said they were looking for about 1500, so she said "that baby is doing even more than we were expecting, congrats".  Her congrats were what made it real to me.  Our 1st u/s is scheduled for Monday 8/30, and I'll be just short of 6wks, or so.  I know we won't see much, but what a relief it will be to actually see that there's something in there growing! 

What's new with Mommy:  I have the every popular evening bloat, which starts to set in around the end of the school day, my boobs are still very sore (and I can tell a difference in size already!), I also have been burping a ton, and get short bouts of nausea and dizziness (but not too terribly bad).  Overall, I'm so busy starting the school year that I barely have time to remember I'm pregnant between the hours of 7am and 2pm.  I am blessed that the m/s or tiredness haven't bowled me over yet.  Maybe with this one I won't.  A girl can dream right?!  I hope it at least holds off until 8-9 wks, like last time.  That wouldn't be to terribly bad.    

No comments: